Friday, January 16, 2009

Friends

Dear Readers,
What do you think makes a true friend? Is it their personality? Is it that they can joke about everything? Is it that they stick by you through anything?
Well i think it's all of the above. A friend is someone you can count on for anything. A friend is someone you can trust to be your secret keeper. They're always by your side through thick and thin. And they always help you when you need it. There is so much a friend is and so many certain characteristics that they can hold. My friends have been there for me through everything. Well my true friends anyway. Ive lost some due to a break up that was 'my fault'. I've lost some because my mother decided to make a bad impression of herself in public. And others i've lost because of being with the wrong guy. Well at least i know who my true friends are.
And if Damo, Jess, Gemma, Elly, Caitlin, Ashlee, Teagan, James, Tom or Clinton are reading this, you guys, i wouldn't be anywhere if it weren't for you lot. So thank you SO much. And sorry to anyone i've missed

2 comments:

  1. I'm in there! FINALLY, SWEET SUCCESS! VICTORY IS MINE! ALL THESE YEARS OF WAITING HAVE AT LAST PAID OFF!
    ... I love you too ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. It looks like I'm there. But I know it's not me =(

    ReplyDelete