Friday, January 16, 2009

Welcome To My Life

Here's why i'm so negative most of the time:
*My mum cheated on my dad back in April 2008 and didnt break up with him till June 2008
*One of my friends died of an asthma attack start of 2008
*My great gandfather died in september 2008
*Ive been trying to keep whats left of my family together for 7months now, doing all the work by myself
*I've lost friends over the things my mother has done
*I dont talk to anyone about my problems because most people think i want attention and that i want people to feel sorry for me
WELL I DONT WANT ANYONE TO FEEL SORRY FOR ME!! Everyone has their own problems to think about! I don't want help! I dont want sympathy! I dont want anything except for it all to be over!!! And the sooner the better!! :(

1 comment:

  1. Ashlee stared at Rachel, stunned. Her breath caught in her throat. Rachel stared back, eyes wide with anticipation over the thrilling speech Ashlee was no doubt going to begin in a few seconds.
    "Hi," Ashlee managed to finally choke out.

    ReplyDelete