Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Perfect Man

Dear Readers
-Is there such a thing as the perfect man? Is there really a guy out there that is absolutely perfect for one person? And if so, does everyone get one for themselves?
My perfect guy i guess would have to be:
*Funny and be able to take a joke
*Like me for me and not anything else
*Smart and sporty would be good but im not picky
*He'd know exactly how to make me laugh and cheer me up
*He'd be able to let me talk for hours and not get tired of my voice
*He'd lay with me under the stars and watch them shoot across the sky
*He'd help me understand things that i sometimes cant see
*He'd be so much more than just an ordinary guy
-And thats only the start of things. But i'm a bit tired after work today and i can't think straight. I guess to sum it all up for tonight is that, i do believe there's one special guy out there for everyone. Sometimes you have to search for them... But somtimes, they're right in front of you. And you just havn't noticed them yet.
-So, to all you readers out there, i guess if you truely believe that there's a guy out there for you, that's all that matters. And don't let anyone tell you that you're crazy. Cause if you believe, that's all that you should care about.

1 comment:

  1. ... Everyone tells me I'm crazy. But they're the crazy ones! Not good ol' Ashlee. She just needs to take care of the precious...

    ReplyDelete