Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Marriage

Dear Readers,
Yeah i'm really quick to write again. But i just had a thought, i was considering going to bed until i looked up at an anniversary card that WAS my mum and dads. I got thinking, can love really last that long. My parents didn't. So how does that give me the confidence that one of my romances will last that long. Yeah i'm young now, but how do i know im going to meet someone special. You have childhood flings, boyfriends etc. But i guess, no one knows for certain if you'll keep a person for that long. You might just be lucky, or even unlucky. That's the suckiest thing about fate.. You never know whats going to happen.
Well i better get some sleep now. Ive barely had any for the last 3days. Hope to write again soon. Expecially about the actual story with my parents split.
Night

1 comment: