Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Right Guy

Dear Readers,
I have found the right guy for me :) He saved me from making one of the most, and probably the most, stupidest mistake of my life. In my blog 'Welcome To My Life' i had been tipped over the edge completely and was going to do something really stupid. That's when James stopped me and showed me how special i am to people. He is the greatest and i can't thank him enough. I've liked him for a while to be honest with you.
He knows how to make me smile and laugh. He says the sweetest thing and makes me feel good about myself. He hugs me and kisses me constantly which makes me feel special. He tells me he loves me all the time which gives me strength and relief that he's mine.
No body's perfect, but i recon he'd come pretty damn close.
I love you so so much James. You've saved my life literally. I can't thank you enough for it. You make me feel so special and good about myself. There's no words that can describe how strongly i feel for you. I love you so much

1 comment:

  1. >>---Ashlee---> says:
    bet ya love James more than me
    >>---Ashlee---> says:
    bet ya do
    ---Rach #3 R.I.P Pake & Jasmine I love you James so so much says:
    lol
    ---Rach #3 R.I.P Pake & Jasmine I love you James so so much says:
    ...
    >>---Ashlee---> says:
    bet if I showed up at your place with a gun, you'd call the cops
    ---Rach #3 R.I.P Pake & Jasmine I love you James so so much says:
    lol
    >>---Ashlee---> says:
    bet if he showed up at your place with a gun, you'd laugh, grab your gun then come after me
    >>---Ashlee---> says:
    cos you love him more

    ... What? Where the hell did that come from?

    ... Bet ya do love him more, though ...

    ReplyDelete